2,012 miles for $2,012 blueridgewomen.org

It's easy, just donate via FUNDEASY . Just $1.00 at a time. Love is a mile-by-mile kind of thing.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

I am really struggling with this bloggin thing thing but it's been an ok week of running.  My pace is really slowing down and I'm in a running rut.  Literally.  I run the same route almost everyday.  It's a beautiful route and I'll have to take pictures.  Everything is green and keeps getting greener.

I love spring running!

Fridays are a big day for my running and for my faith.  Fridays are pre-race days, are end-of-week destress run days, are days to remember Jesus and preborns.

Fridays are important.

There's a lot going on in the world right now and I am the last one to understand how it'll all work out and end up but I know the reality of the resurrection.

It's my running motivation.  Jesus died and rose again and I can run now.  I was dead, a dead runner, but now I can run after Him.

Thankful.

Happy Good Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment