2,012 miles for $2,012 blueridgewomen.org

It's easy, just donate via FUNDEASY . Just $1.00 at a time. Love is a mile-by-mile kind of thing.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Half time!

It's an April Showers rainy day.  I just failed another test (sighs), and I have a wicked viral infection (double sighs), but I am super excited for my first Blue Ridge Half Marathon this Saturday!

The course runs around Mill Mountain (and up it), and through downtown Roanoke with my classmates Lynn & Melissa.  I think it'll be a great way to start a weekend of cramming for those last few finals and add a few miles for the babies.  Plus, I get to help cheer on the marathoners after I'm done at the FCA tent.  COOL!

And, good news, I ran 100+ miles the month of March and got FREE GU.  I just think it's super cool.  If anybody out there is a peanut butter GU fan, hit me up with your address. I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach all these samples.

Back to studying and napping and dayquil (thanks, Renee!).  

He is faithful and LIFE is worth fighting hard for.  Persevere.  


No comments:

Post a Comment