2,012 miles for $2,012 blueridgewomen.org

It's easy, just donate via FUNDEASY . Just $1.00 at a time. Love is a mile-by-mile kind of thing.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Bet you can't do that!

BOOYEAH!  I ran seven miles today!  I mean, that's really not very far for me but this is how I did it:

Be amazed.  I'm 99% sure it's the farthest I've ever been able to run on one of those.  It was 93 degrees by the time I got outta class so I just figured I'd watch the news and listen to music while I ran.  

I used to be a vocal treadmill hater but now that I've lost so many brain cells in PA school and so many of my ADHD tendencies (uh, maybe not those), I can run farther like a hamster in a hamster wheel.

Woot!  Never say never.  And I'm almost to 1,000 miles which means I actually need to run 7 miles a day til the end of the year to reach my goal.

We'll see.

p.s. Check out this cool guy I've met at some conferences!  I'm listening to an interview about him right now.  He's the oldest of 15 in a bi-racial adopted fam. He was conceived in rape but his mom chose life and now he's just a really incredible artist, activist, and lover of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment