2,012 miles for $2,012 blueridgewomen.org

It's easy, just donate via FUNDEASY . Just $1.00 at a time. Love is a mile-by-mile kind of thing.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Over the hump day!

We're past Wednesday so it's all downhill from here!

And I'm mega excited to finally WHOMP my illness and get to running every day (I have been majorly slacking) and mega excited to pray for a couple of awesome fundraisers that Blueridge Women's Center is putting on this month FOR THE MUMS AND BABIES!

Golfing and walking?  What great ideas.

Pray many attend and DONATE at these important events!  The golf tourney is May 11th and the Walk is May 5th.  I'll be on much-needed PA school break and road-tripping up and down the East Coast but of course my prayers are with the wonderful folks who are putting all this on and the even more wonderful participants.


No comments:

Post a Comment