2,012 miles for $2,012 blueridgewomen.org

It's easy, just donate via FUNDEASY . Just $1.00 at a time. Love is a mile-by-mile kind of thing.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Give us this day our daily run.



There's this one spot I like to look UP at.
The air glows under the green oaks, hickories, birches and  maples
It was about 3 p.m. and the sun was perfectly warm
The creek's been a bit low but still full enough to sparkle






I just love this little frisbie golf course.  I don't normally see people but when I do they're always happily walking a dog or playing a game of frisbee with a friend.
the creek is right beyond the elm and oak cover
"Any state that boasts a Disney princess is good enough for me" -Sarah Jones
But doesn't it look like it's gesturing at you?
Golden afternoon.


I'd run into that sunset any day
I never knew Virginia had some prairieness to it but it really does if you look for it.






There's this odd spring thing but it sounds just amazing.





this was before the night run and the parkway truly never seemed more glorious
green and orange.  yum.
I don't know how light and leaves can make you so thankful but they can.



I think I'd like to work there if I had a window office.

No comments:

Post a Comment