2,012 miles for $2,012 blueridgewomen.org

It's easy, just donate via FUNDEASY . Just $1.00 at a time. Love is a mile-by-mile kind of thing.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm in a BOOK!

Most of you know, I'm pro-life and if you're on this blog then you definitely know.  For those of you who care to read, I'm no featured in Students for Life new book Courageous: Students Abolishing Abortion in This Lifetime.  I was interviewed this past summer about my pro-life journey and some stuff that happened last spring.

The other stories in the book are AMAZING and I'm so inspired and re-invigorated.  I honestly feel so humbled to have been asked because 99% of the time I am not courageous, but that's okay.  God is and He empowers us to do what he wants.

I want to help advertise the book and please let us know what you think by including a comment on Amazon.com.

And join this webcast if you wanna hear me blab this Monday night.  http://courageousthebook.com/

Just do something for life this year.  Come to the March for Life this year in DC!

Link to Amazon book


Keep runnin' for life, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment